Spring into Savings! Check out our special discounts for the season!
View coupon codes
All of our IRC virtual hosts have been updated and confirmed working!
View list of hosts
We now offer managed eggdrop bots, with no setup or configuration.
Check out our special coupon deals to save you money.
View our Specials
KIRE offers Secure Socket Layer Encryption for all of your important e-mail transactions. In the age we currently live in, it is important to us to ensure all of your e-mail messages are 100% secure and encrypted. Our Incoming Mail Server (POP3) allows SSL connections on port 995. Our Incoming Mail Server (IMAP) allows SSL connections on port 993. Our Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) accepts SSL (TLS) connections on port 587. Below are instructions on how to configure your e-mail client to securely interact with our mail servers.
How to configure Outlook Express1. From the Tools menu, select "Email Accounts."
2. Select the radio button next to "Add a new email account" and click the "Next" button.
3. Select the radio button next to "POP3" and click the "Next" button.
4. Enter the following information:
Enter your name as you'd like it to appear in the "From" field of your outgoing messages.
Email Address: Enter your full Yahoo! Mail address (for example, "firstname.lastname@example.org").
Incoming mail server (POP3): www.kirenet.com
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): www.kirenet.com
User Name: Enter your KIRE username (your email address without the "@kire.net").
Password: Enter your password.
5. Do not check the box next to "Log on using Secure Password Authentication (SPA)."
6. Click the "More Settings" box and select the "Outgoing Server" tab.
7. Check the box next to "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication."
8. Click the ?Advanced? tab.
9. Under ?Incoming Server (POP3)?, check the box next to ?This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)". The port number
in the ?Incoming Server (POP3)" field should automatically change from 110 to 995. If it doesn?t, make sure the port number is set to 995.
10. Under Outgoing Server (SMTP), check the box next to ?This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL/TLS). Enter port number 587 in the ?Outgoing Server (SMTP)? field.
11. Click the "OK" button.
12. Click the "Next" button on the Email Account Wizard, then click "Finished."